Benchmarking

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any good
benchmarking software.  I'm looking to do some prechange and postchange
testing.  (Like adding memory, making kernel changes/tweaks).  I guess
I'm looking to test network, drive, memory io, process startup time,
anything really.  I just want to be able to numerically prove that
changes that I make and tweaks I make are doing good.  Anyone out there
know of anything?

	-Mike