Re: Spamassassin Scoring settings

Jonathan Horne wrote:
How can I change some scoring settings in the spamassassin that’s included in FC4? In previous versions of spamassassin, the scoring parameters were a little more understandable, but I cant find any docs on their site that show how to increase the score values of specific tests. I want to increase the score of emails that have no origination DNS entry, and ones that “may be forged”.

Anyone have some recommendations on this?

Thanks,

Jonathan

While you can do it it local.cf, I have a file in /etc/mail/spamassassin called "z99_override_scores.cf" that overrides scores set in other .cf files.

--

   Steve