Fedora extras limited time for security fixes

From what I have read on the fedora-legacy list they are not planning on taking on extras after fedora EOL's FC4. Any packages that were installed from extras would then not get any security updates at that point... only the base packages will get security fixes from fedora legacy.

I have noticed that some server apps have been moved from base to extras in FC4. This might become a problem for users that have used packages from base in FC3 that are now in the extras repository of FC4.

Is there any chance of moving some of those server packages like cyrus* for the upcoming FC5 from extras back to base so that security fixes will continue when fedora legacy picks up support for security fixes or has this already been thought of and another solution exists?