X server not reponding

Hi All,

As an update to the email below, I'd just like to say that what I
wan't to achieve is to allow ssh -X to work. At the moment it doesn't
work, the apps don't appear on my machine from a remote host.

Thanks
Dan

Hi

I have alittle problem. Basically when I log in to my box then do the following:

 telnet localhost 6000
Trying 127.0.0.1...
telnet: connect to address 127.0.0.1: Connection refused

I can't connect to the port even though I'm logged into X. Can any
help me with this. I'm using FC3.

Thanks
Dan