FC4 Installation Problem with Sata Drive

hi
i downloaded the FC4 Iso CDs, burned them, and when i booted from the
1st CD everything went smoothly in the anaconda wizard, and i choosed
all the suitable configurations, and the partitions info,
and before the installation process begins i got this error :
"error informing the kernel about modifications to partition /dev/sda7.
device or resource busy, this means linux won't know about any changes
you may made to /dev/sda7 untill oyu reboot, so you shouldn't mount it
in anyway before rebooting."
then the installation exits.
can anyone plz help me with this and tell me what is wrong that may
cause this type of problem.
any help would be appreciated.
thanks

--