Logwatch Question

I have a few virtual hosts on my httpd server, that do not use the /var/log/httpd/access_log file.  They each have their own /var/log/httpd/site1 (etc) folder, with their logs under this (all this for webalizer, to separate the useages).  Because of this, I do not get any HTTPD summary info from logwatch on my web serving box.  Ive been thru the .conf files, and I don’t see a way to make it look in other directories other than default.  As a matter of fact, I only see where it says that it will look in /var/log, and nothing about /var/log/httpd, so im assuming it just knows that httpd will have its access_log under there.  I would like to have at least 1, perhaps all 3 summarized into my daily email, but I cant figure it out.  Anyone know how to make logwatch behave like I want?

Thanks,

Jonathan