Re: Firefox and eBay.co.uk oddity

Around about 19/06/05 13:19, Paul typed ...
If I go to eBay.co.uk and sign in, I'm accepted happily. If I then click
on My eBay, I'm logged out. Doesn't happen with Moz, Konq or Opera only
firefox.

I've heard of eBay login problems like this before. I suffered something similar when trying to use my father-in-law's Windoze Mozilla to access /my/ eBay account instead of his. Didn't fix it :-/

Have a good hard rummage for ebay cookies & cookie settings (try manually in your profile dirs. cookperm.txt & cookies.txt). Bin /all/ ebay cookie stuff (with firefox not running) then try again with cookies enabled in some fashion.

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature