ATi Mobility Radeon 9800 drivers

I am trying to get drivers for my Inspiron notebook.  It has a ATi
Mobility Radeon 9800.  I am using a custom kernel that I downloaded
and compiled, 2.6.12.  When I:
yum install ati-fglrx kernel-module-fglrx-`(uname -r)` , there is no
module for 2.6.12.  How would I install the drivers in my situation?

And this is totally unrelated and I didn't want to start another
email, but has anyone successfuly GHOSTED (Norton Ghost) a Fedora Core
4 drive?  In Fedora Core 3 you couldn't do that.  There would be
errors.  Wondering if FC4 would be any different.  Probably not.