Help with wireless adaptor setup in FC4

I am having trouble geting my wireless adaptor ( DWL-G510 ) setup in
Fedora Core 4 X86_64.
 It seems that I need a driver for it. I cant find a linux driver for
that card. Once I get the driver what do I do with it?

Is there any other way to do this? I have tried NdisWrapper but I
couldnt figure out how to use it.

Someone else told me to use NetworkManager.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Rippon