PPTP installation-configuration in FC4?

I have now installed FC4 Final on my PC and my next task is to get a
VPN channel up to a remote network where the CVS server (Windows 2000)
resides.
This network is accessible via Microsoft PPTP VPN protocol so I need
to set this up on FC4. Earlier I did this on FC3 but it was rather
involved and I am told that it is more or less included inside FC4, so
I would like to use that capability if possible.
But being new to Linux/Fedora (the FC3 was an experiment a few weeks
ago) I don't know how to find my way around the environment so I
cannot find this item. All I seem to reach is some config screens
where I can add more NIC:s, but that is not what I want to do...

If I go here:
http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/howto-diagnosis.phtml
they have FC4 on the sidebar but the link lands on an article about
FC3...

Any help etc...

/Bo
Bo Berglund