Re: Fedora Core 4 Install Boot Failure

David Highley wrote:
I'm having boot failures from the DVD ISO I wrote. Did get the boot to
work one time and validated that the DVD image was good. Then remembered
that I had not saved off a couple of files and I have not been able to
boot from the media again.

What motherboard do you have?

Try typing garbage at the first boot prompt then when it asks again just hit enter without anything. That is a work around for some boards.

Jerry