Re: Wired ADSL Problem...

Hi Sam

Thanks for tipping my off I forgot to mention that my ISP only gives me
dynamic IPs :)

And for the REAL ISP. Yes that would save me a lot of trouble. But none
of them I know have business is available here. (It's somewhere in
southeast China, if you would wonder LOL)

And there is another wired thing I just recalled:

It's about the MD5SUM, I downloaded all 4 ISO images via Bit torrent
(Azureus be the client) and it comes out all the 4 ISO images' MD5SUM
don't match what they "should be" in the MD5SHA file comes with the
release. As I remembered read somewhere that when doing a BT
downloading, wrong data will be automatically dropped so there is no
need to recheck the data onec downloaded. So I didn't give it a damn and
continued the whole installation.

Will that HURT?