Re: FC4: Corrupt PPC binary ISOs on BitTorrent?

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

I have no PPC and therefor not downloaded these images. But I can tell
you how to easily fix the image files if they are really corrupt: while
being in the directory where your ISO file are now run:

rsync  -v --stats  --progress
rsync://linux.nssl.noaa.gov/fedora/core/4/ppc/iso/FC4-ppc-disc* .

This will only download those parts of the image files which need to get
into sync.

Nice idea - except that linux.nssl.noaa.gov appears to be down. :/

--
Benjamin Franz

Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible.
                                         - Alan Kay