Re: Multi Track Recording on fedora 4;

Mirco Scaramucci wrote:
Can anyone suggest the name of an application suitable for fedora for
recording voice tracks over mp3 or midi?

Thanks

Mirco

Do you want to edit all at the same time or record and then edit them together?

If you are going to post edit, I would look at either a lossless format instead of mp3 which can be quite lossy.

I have done some multi-channel editing in Audacity.
--
Robin Laing