Re: problem with new lcd monitor

BB Cao writes:

 HTML content follows Â

Dear All,
My old monitor finally phased out. Unfortunately when I pluged in, I got a
message "mode not support" after FC3 started about 1 minute, and the
keyboad didn't respone me, but the machine seemingly is still working in
an unvisuable way. Am I supposed to reinstall FC3 in order to solve this
problem? Thanks.

Boot into run level 3 and log in as root.

Run 'system-config-display --reconfig'.