history command

I was wondering how the command history work.  For
example when I type history in the root, I am seeing
all the past commands that I had type. But my
colleague did type some commands just now but they
seems not shown in the history file. He is type those
command using root too. Anyone know why it is not
shown in my history command session output. Anyone
know why?

Besides, how do I see other non-root user command
history ?

Discover Yahoo!