RE: I got a bluetooth mouse, now what?

Tim Holmes wrote:

>> 'bluetooth mouse fedora' didn't return anything useful from google.
> Where
>> do I even begin?  I tried kdebluetooth, but the daemon just locks up
> when
>> try to start it...
>>
>> Thanks for the help.
>
> A friend of mine just suggested that you turn on the bthid service.
> It's the bluetooth human interface device driver.  I have NO experience,
> so this is totally third hand, but it might be worth a try

OK, I got the mouse working by doing the following steps:
service bluetooth start
modprobe hidp
hidd --server
hcitool scan
Scanning ...
        00:0A:94:C0:A6:D0       Bluetooth  Mouse
hidd -c 00:0A:94:C0:A6:D0

Now how do I get all that to happen when my computer boots?  I don't mean
"add it to your startup scripts", I mean, isn't there some kind of
bluetooth HID configuration tool?

Futhermore, I want it to detect when that mouse is near and automatically
connect to it.  If that mouse is not nearby, obviously it should do
nothing.  Also, I want it to ignore all bluetooth devices except for that
mouse.

Any ideas?  Thanks.