Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 14:48 +0200, roland brouwers wrote:
> I used to have in RH9 a printer icon on the  desktop, that showed me the
> printjobs, after clicking on it.
> This disappeared in Fedora.
>
> Is there anyone who could tell me, where to get that icon back?
>
> Roland Brouwers
> Email roland@xxxxxx

I responded to your last post about this on Monday.  What desktop are
you running?  For gnome, the print monitor icon magically appears in the
Notification Area whenever anything is printed.  If you do not have a
Notification Area, you can add it to the tool bar.  I did notice that
the icon was not on the tool bar until I printed something.

If you are using KDE, I do not know.

Bob...