Re: HighPoint Rocket 133 driver?

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 05:18, John Summerfied wrote:
> Bob R. Taylor wrote:
> > I just installed subject IDE card. The kernel recognizes it but kudzu
> > does not. Could some kind soul email me the appropriate entry for
> > /etc/modules.conf?
> >

> What's your problem?

I need the driver for the board. Sorry, I meant /etc/modprobe.conf.
I changed the cable and reset the jumper on my Maxtor 120 G IDE drive.
When I rebooted, the kernel panicked with something to the effect HEADS
= 0. Since I have never run into this problem before, what do I need to
tell the kernel about this disks geometry?

Sorry for the need for help. A LOT has changed since RH 6.2. This is
also the first IDE drive I have installed. I'm a SCSI guy.

Thanks much for any help!

Bob
--
Bob R. Taylor <brtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>