Problems installing my ati drivers

NOTE: I posted on the fedora forum also.

yum install nvidia-glx kernel-module-nvidia-`(uname -r)` DIDN'T WORK :(

Below is the startup script for loading the module. I commented where
it fails and goes to the else statement.
I followed the instructions from the fedorafaq. I ran:
yum install nvidia-glx kernel-module-nvidia-`(uname -r)`
and it completed sucessfully.

if [[ "${FGLRXSTATUS}" = "enabled" ]]
then
if action "Checking for ati-fglrx kernel module" test -f $module
#NOTE: THIS IS WHERE IT FAILS. THERE IS NO fglrx.ko ON MY SYSTEM
# SO IT GOES TO THE ELSE GET THIS MESSAGE BELOW.
then
retval=0
else
echo
echo "`basename $module` module for `uname -r` kernel not found"
echo "DRI will not work within X with the ati-fglrx driver. Get"
echo "an updated/suitable 'kernel-module-fglrx-<kernelver>' rpm"
echo "from rpm.livna.org"
retval=1
sleep 3
fi
fi

So my question is what can I do to get this medule installed. I really
want to play 3d games soon.

Thanks in advance.