Re: Screen: How to copy paste between ttys?

Mike Klinke wrote:

On Sunday 08 May 2005 06:42, Deboo Geek wrote:

How do I copy/paste between different screens running on
different ttys? And is there some console program that is
something like the console "note" program and also runs under X
(as a native X app, not in an xterm window)

Deboo

Try this ...

In screen A: Use the mouse to highlight what you want to copy.

In screen B: Press the middle/wheel button on the mouse to paste the previously hightlighted selection

Regards, Mike Klinke

And if you don't have a middle mouse button, what then? My laptop and my mouse both have only 2 buttons.

JDL