Re: Cell phone calendar/organizer

symbian series 60 os phones have a calender... I haven't revisited the current set of bluetooth applications to know if I can sync my calendar to my linux box... it does sync pretty well to my mac, and I use it as a data connection on my linux laptop when I'm away from wireless.

the handspring treos should sync pretty well from the various linux palm apps.