Re: how to force a hd check during boot up

Gustavo Seabra wrote:

On 5/9/05, Charles Li <cli168@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had to shutdown using the power button.  At the next
boot up, it asks me to do a hd check, which I missed.
How do I tell it to do a hd check after this?

Thanks,
Charles Li

Sometimes it happens to me too. I think the time it gives us to click on the right key is too llittle. If I'm not with my finger already there waiting, it just passes and i never get the chance to ask for the check.

Is there a way to increase the time it waits for the response?

Another alternative that crosses my mind is to somehow rearrange the situation. That is, is it possible to make it check unless you press the appropriate key?

--
*Trevor "TeC" Christian*
Cell #: (767) 225 4472