Re: Dydns service

Deboo Geek wrote:
On 5/8/05, Matt Florido <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was trying out ipcheck script, but if ddclient supports zoneedit, I might use that instead. One question about zoneedit tho: ddclient would update the zone info at ZE everytime my ip changes (say at every bootup, or daily), but would it not require ZE 72 hours for the change to take effect? How much time does it take for the ip change to take effect, if say I have a domain with ZE.

I use services from both dyndns.org and zoneedit.com. Both DNS changes take no longer than a couple minutes.

--
Regards,
Matt Florido