Sound

Still having sound troubles. I tried the code that mostafa recomended,
it did not seem to have much effect.

Xmms will not play unless run as root. If run without it gives the
errors 'cannot connect to the aRTs sound server' or 'connection to
":0,0" refused by server'

I think there is some problem with the sound server but I do not know
enough to figure out where the conflicts are. Currently I am using gnome
with ESD.