Re: BTTV/BT878 Woes - The wicked Dragon rears it's Head again

On 5/6/05, Mostafa Z. Afgani <mostafa.afgani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
kwhiskers wrote:

> My lspci and lsmod are identical to yours. I got tvtime working, too.
> It's just the kmplayer/kplayer/mplayer/xine/videolanclient problem with
> playing the tv feeds, as indicated in the documentation with
> tv://channelnumber.

Ok,

$ mplayer tv:// -vo xv -tv driver=v4l2

seems to work for me. The channel specification doesn't do much however;
you'll probably have to use 'h' or 'k' to change channels once it's running.

The only problem I have now is that there doesn't appear to be any sound
.. maybe some digging around in the man pages will help ..

$ man mplayer

Cheers,
-M

Vielen Dank! Ich werd's gleich probieren.