Re: Streaming Music

Thanks - looks good.

James.

David Liguori wrote:

James Thorpe wrote:

I'm attempting to set up a simple streaming music system on my FC3 box to let me listen to my mp3 collection around the house on various devices. Ideally it would have a web interface to select songs etc, but I can probably sort that out myself in php if I can get something up and running to actually stream the audio. I currently have sc_serv and sc_trans_linux from shoutcast set up. While sc_serv does its job perfectly well, sc_trans_linux is very basic and only seems to play files from a playlist, either in order or shuffled - the only control I seem to have over it is to send it a signal to move to the next track.

Anyony got any advice on other programs that could be used either to stream music to sc_serv, or serve it themselves? Ideally they'd have a web interface already, or have some way of controlling them externally so I can interface php into it.

Thanks,

James.

http://www.slimdevices.com/pi_features.html