Re: FC3, MySQL and PHP [SOLVED]

Hello
I am running MySQL-3.23 and php-4.3 on FC3. I have installed
phpMyAdmin  but when I type http://localhost/phpMyAdmin, I get an
error message like this  :

  " phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server
rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and
password in config.inc.php and make sure that they correspond to the
information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Error
MySQL said:

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13)  " .

I restarted httpd, mysql and tried, but it fails.Could anyone please reply ?
Thanks
Murali