WEP & Cisco PEAP, is it possible ?

Hi

In my work they use WLAN with PEAP & WEP and also they have a
Certificate for the network (I think it's a public key for the company)

anyway In the instruction in how to install it in MS Windows they ask
you to install a Cisco Aironet utility with PEAP wep_supplicant and then
the certificate plus selecting the WEP (Even if you don't have Aironet
card, you must install the utility or the wireless will not work!!)

Do you think this setting can work in linux ? because I heard that it's
impossible with Cisco PEAP ?

Any tips in how to do it ?