apache test for static/dynamic ip addresses

hi...

i'm doing some tests and was wondering if anybody has come across a free
service (no webhops/no ads) that i can use for port relay/redirects for
testing a dynamic apache server. i want to run an apache server on a system
using a non standard port. i'll be using my router to port forward the port
to the approriate server.

i'd like to have a port relay/redirect service that will allow me to have a
user enter http://foo.com, and relay that to my dynamic ip address at port
85/87...

my router doesn't allow me to do a port 80 -> port 85.

so, basically i need a free static/dynamic ip address service that allows
for port relay/redirect.

searching through google hasn't come up with any service that has just what
i'm looking for...

any thoughts/ideas/comments/suggestions...

thanks

bruce
bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx