Gnucash and...?

My wife and I want to computerize our account management system, which is
currently conducted by pencil and paper.  We don't have a need for a high end
tool like Quicken 2005 XP+ Super Ultra Platinum Edition.  We're happy using
basic tools.

On my end, I have GnuCash, which works well for me.  My wife, however, runs
Windows. Ideally, we'd both have access to the same account files and
information.  I'm having trouble, though, identifying a Windows equivalent to
GnuCash.  Quicken doesn't seem to quite cut it.

Any ideas?  Free and open source is, of course, preferable.
--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com