Touchpad issue

All;

I have my topuchpad working well with the synaptics driver. The config I am
currently using thanks to help from this list also includes the following:
1) I can scroll up & down by sliding along the right edge of the touchpad
2) I can go Fwd/Back in the web via moving left or right along the bottom edge
of the touchpad.

#1 above is actually helpful however #2 seems to accomplish nothing more than
moving me to a previous page at the most inconvenient times over and over
again.

How can I turn the web back/forward deal off and leave the scroll option on?

Below is a listing of my input device section(s) of my xorg.conf file. Thanks
in advance for your help.

<snip>
Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Synaptics"