Re: rsh : Permission denied

Le vendredi 22 avril 2005 à 17:18 +0200, Alexander Apprich a écrit :

> Check /etc/xinetd.d/rsh if it says disable = no and
> put rsh in /etc/securetty that should fix it.
>
> (Don't forget to restart xinetd...)
>

> > Vincent
> >
> Alex

Thanks for your quick answer. /etc/xinetd.d/rsh was already in disable =
no.
I added rsh in the first line of securetty (though I am not sure how to
add it), but it still doesn't work (after xinetd restart).

[varnoux@asma001 ~]$ cat /etc/xinetd.d/rsh
# default: on
and, \
#       consequently, for the rsh(1) program.  The server provides \
#       remote execution facilities with authentication based on \
#       privileged port numbers from trusted hosts.
service shell
{
        disable = no
        socket_type             = stream
        wait                    = no
        user                    = root
        log_on_success          += USERID
        log_on_failure          += USERID
        server                  = /usr/sbin/in.rshd
}

[root@asma001 varnoux]#  cat /etc/securetty
rsh
console