KMail

Hi.  I'm totally new to Linux and determined to get comfortable with
it.  I have had it with Windows and am equally determined to be rid of
it.  Having said that, I downloaded and imaged Fedora 3.0.  I have it
up and running and like it a lot. I am using Thunderbird for my mail
client, but I would like to try KMail for KDE.  Everyone tells me that
it is packaged in Fedora 3.0, but I'll be darned if I can find it!  Is
it in there?
Thanks
Red