Linux and SSL certificates.

I a increased security push we are thinking about purchasing a SSL
certificate from Verisign. The singular us important since the
certificates are expensive and we want to buy only one for our server.

However, under Linux the ipop, imap, etc certificates are in
/usr/share/ssl/certs and the https certificate is in a completely
different place.

The question is how to make one certificate sufficient for imaps, pops
and https? Is soft links the answer, or is there a better answer?
Another possibility is that I am completely confused but I don't think
so.

Too often people have come to me and said, "If I had just one wish for
anything in all the world, I would wish for more user-defined equations
in the HP-51820A Waveform Generator Software."
		-- Instrument News
		[Once is too often.  Ed.]
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science