Re: SICK OF STUPID OWNERSHIP RULES!!

Kevin wrote:
Firstly if you actually read my original post, you
would have understood that I DO NOT WANT file
permissions, I don't care about them!

I realise that is a blasphemous statement in the Linux
community, but the news is that some people DO NOT
want it, understand?

It's because of the widespread prevalence of this sort of attitude amongst Windows users that viruses and other forms of malware are such a big problem in that environment. I'm afraid you're unlikely to find much support for your suggestion in the Linux world, though there is *some*. The "Linspire" distribution defaults to having users run as root, so permissions aren't going to get in your way there. You might want to have a look at that.

Paul.