adding sata-drive to fc3

Hallo!

I am running fc3 server. I have installed the server on a maxtor ata drive, and everything works just fine with this. I am running out of space however, and want to add a sata drive.

When I reboot after having connected the sata drive the server no longer boots, and shows the following message: Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!

Does anyone know what is going wrong here? Are there howtos on this problem?

Sincerely

Bjorn

MSN Messenger http://www.msn.no/messenger Den korteste veien mellom deg og dine venner