How to reference dynamic IP with named DNS

Hi,

I have a local network with a couple of server computers setup with
static IP addresses.  I also have 2 computers with dynamic IP addresses
gotten though DHCP.  Using 'named' as a DNS I can access the 2 server
computers via names.  But I haven't been able to figure out how to be
able to access the computers with dynamic IP address via a name.  I can
access them fine with there IP address.

Regards
Neil