Re: KDE and Exchange Setup ????

On Tuesday 19 April 2005 10:01, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Di, den 19.04.2005 schrieb kevin.kempter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx um 17:56:
> > I want to connect to a login I have on an exchange server. I can ping the
> > server "xyz.company.com" and I can logon to the seever via the web.
> > However If I try and setup an IMAP server in Kmail I get the error
> > "cannot connect to server xyz.company.com
>
> Please ask your Exchange administrator whether he enabled IMAP at all
> and not just MAPI.
>
> Alexander

ok. Weve enabled IMAP however I still cannot connect. If I setup a kmail entry
to recerive from the server I get an error: unable to connect via NTLM. If I
go into the configure options and select 'check what the server supports'
then It only checks NTLM

If I go to my calendar in Kontact and choose exchange-->configure, I enter the
server, username and passwd then I select "find mailbox url" and I get "could
not determine mailbox url"