Re: AMD 64 motherboard - Which do I choose ?

Srinivasan S wrote:

Hello

I am planning to purchase a AMD 64 bit processor and motherboard. I do NOT want to load windoze and want to make sure that I buy a board that is supported and I can install FC3_64.

Basically what I need is info on what to buy :
1)  AMD 63 939 socket motherboard
2)  SATA harddisk, Video, USB etc support

Please let me know what I should buy to have the best FC3 64 bit support.

All help appreciated

Regards
Srini

I'm vriting this on GIGABYTE K8NF-9 and it works fast ad pervedtly stable

Janez