FC3 /dev/fd0

When I boot FC3 I get an error message that /dev/fd0 not valid media.
That is when there is not floppy in the floppy drive.

I assumed that this was caused by the auto-mounting of /dev/fd0. So I went in
to the fstab-sync database and added noauto option to the options field of the
/dev/fd0  /media/floppy line in the fstab. But I still get this error.

Any suggestions on what causes this error and how to get rid of it?

Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.