Re: No way to access nfs mounts with file open dialog?

I think I did mention i was using Gnome below. However, I had no idea that the "popup" window for typing was available. Quite usable, but I would never have guessed. I feel there is a bit of a UI design problem there.

Thanks!

Hugh

Re: No way to access nfs mounts with file open dialog?

    * /From/: Bob Chiodini <rchiodin bellsouth net>
    * /To/: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
    * /Subject/: Re: No way to access nfs mounts with file open dialog?
    * /Date/: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:32:41 -0400