Re: Firewall/VPN recommendations for small business?

Hi Nick,

If you are looking for a solid VPN device, I recommend looking at Multi-Tech
products:

http://www.multitech.com/PRODUCTS/Categories/Internet_Appliances/

For small offices, the RF560VPN is great.  If you're looking for some power,
try the RF660vpn.  The bigger units are actually Linux based and I've been
able to successfully link my FC2 system with it to create a LAN to LAN VPN.
I can't say enough good things about the company.  Their tech support is
awesome, they have terrific warranty policies, and their interfaces are
intuitive and easy to use.  I've been doing business with them for over 10
years and have had great success using their products.

Tom