ACPI issues

Hi, I have some ACPI issues with my Dell Inspiron 300m laptop. It
appeared in the latest kernel upgrades (not exactly sure when but the
original FC3 kernel didn't cause this). Also I had this problem when I
did some patch for a custom DSDT and an ECDT patch in FC2. Basically the
problem is when I close the lid on the laptop and reopen it the image is
lowered about 1/2 inch on the screen and I have to switch to another vt
and back to get it back. I tried with acpi=off and I don't have this
problem. I also recompiled the kernel with a custom DSDT to fix the
battery charge monitor and it does the same thing.

Anybody seen this problem before? Did you find a way to fix it? What did
you do? It's a minor problem really but it's kinda bugging me...

--
Jean-Rene Cormier <jrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>