Re: Do the pcmica service can stop ?

Wong,

Click hat menu / applications then select system settings then select server settings, then select services.
Feed it your root pw and then scroll down the list of services to pcmcia.
Stop the service, remove the checkmark next to it and save the new config using the save button.

You should be all set.

*Bryan M. Johns*

*One Ring Group, Inc.*
300 West Wieuca Road
Building One
Suite 205
Atlanta, GA 30342
404.303.9900 X: 104
*http://www.oneringgroup.com*
<http://www.oneringgroup.com>

Wong Kwok-hon wrote:

Hello!

I am using the Desktop PC and not have pcmica cards or device.
Can I stop the pcmica service to save memory?

Thanks!

Wong Kwok Hon