NFS custom tree install...

I'm installing FC3 via NFS, using a custom boot CD that simply loads a kickstart file on the NFS server and does an unattended install of FC3 (workstation install).  This works, and I've even set up NIS to work.

The problem comes with this:  I need to install Psi (a Jabber client), on all of these new FC3 boxes.  The Psi rpm is in the extras folder of the main repository.  I'd like to install Psi and its dependencies when I install FC3, as part of the local NFS install tree.  I can copy the files to the tree with no problems, but the installer can't see them.  I've tried using getnotincomps.py (from comps-extras, edited to match my install tree path) to let anaconda see them, but it gives me the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py", line 58, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py", line 47, in main
    for pkg in comps.packages[name].dependencies:
KeyError: 'kde-i18n-Icelandic'

I've tried using an old getfullcomps.py (ripped from an FC1 comps-extras rpm, and edited to match my install tree path), but that crashes with a bunch of these "critical errors" after spitting out a good chunk of comps.xml:

CRITICAL ERROR: Unable to find package compat-libstdc++-295
CRITICAL ERROR: Unable to find package compat-libstdc++-296
CRITICAL ERROR: Unable to find package compat-libstdc++-32

Those packages are simply examples, there are at least 30 packages that getfullcomps.py can't find.

I've even tried adding yum install commands to the %post section of the kickstart file, and none of those worked.  All the other %post commands have worked.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=58776&topic_id=14725&forum=1#forumpost58776