Re: FC3 Install / Graphics Crash

david9r wrote:
Wow,
My first install went perfect. Then 15 minutes later the screen went into kalidiscope mode. I tried 5 more clean installs, in graphic and text, loaded latest drivers for my intel 810 graphic card. Still I can't get past 1 or 2 minutes of run time till it crashes again...
Thanks,
David Roberts
dhr9@xxxxxxxxx

Until you can get past the kalidiscope mode that the FC3 release contained, add Option "NoAccel" in /etc/X11/xorg.conf just below the last entry related to the i810 card. This will allow you to get the non-kalidiscope (refresh problem) version of Xorg-x11.
One note about installing Fedora, if it failed instal when you attepted to install it before, it will fail the same way on a reinstall.
:-)
Jim

--
Johnson's law:
	Systems resemble the organizations that create them.