Re: Loading bttv module at boot?

But now it's enough! You're in bed and I'm working on your problem.
The perpetual samaritan...

Found something and my dumb hunch might be right on...

Read this...

<http://www.linuxinfoserver.de/forums/showthread.php?t=148978&goto=nextnewest>

"hi!

hab die karte in einen anderen pci-slot eingebaut - und siehe da - es
funktioniert! (tippe auf einen irq konflikt)

thx

woifi"

Ok. :-) What he said is, "I installed the card into another pci-slot -
and look here - it works! (I suspect an irq conflict)."

I hope this really is what happened with your card.

kwhiskers

Over and out. for real :-)