Re: Loading bttv module at boot?

I think I'm onto something. I have to stop this! For all I know,
you've already done this.

I was looking at a German list and somebody was talking about portmap.
Do you have that installed? I don't know if it's relevant, but I have
it, if that means anything.

Next, the idea of bios keeps coming up over and over again, in french
and german lists. Here is found one that talks about irq7 and acpi.
Here's the link, maybe there's a clue:

<http://readlist.com/lists/vger.kernel.org/linux-kernel/8/42884.html>

I have to fget to bed. This ought to keep you busy.

Pete