Re: K3B on Gnome - Fonts too big

spmirowski wrote:

I am running K3B on Gnome (FC3) and the program font
sizes are too big.  In fact, some windows don't even fit on
the screen (800x600).  Is there a way of changing the font
sizes without installing the rest of KDE?

stephen

What screen resolution settings are you using for your system? Do you experience oversize windows/fonts with any other applications? In my experience, an oversize font issue rarely applies to a single application and I have not seen any situations where a problem of overlarge windows could be resolved without changing overall system display resolution.

K3b works fine on my FC2 system running a Gnome desktop. However, my display settings show a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 with thousands of colors.